We always need help with these chores during work days and other times. New members: to receive credit, note hours worked in the sign-in book in the shed.
Dues help us pay for keys, hardware, plants, outreach, events, and fun stuff like the hammock. Thank you for doing your part!
$20 PER ADULT MEMBER (NOT PER HOUSEHOLD)
$10 FOR COMPOSTING MEMBERS
Dues are expected by June 1. New members must pay before receiving keys.
Check the calendar to make sure the date you want is free then fill out the following form
- I will pay dues by May 1
- I will plant my plot, if I have one, by May 1 and tend it April to October
- I will host ten scheduled open hours (Thu 5-7, Fri 5-7, Sat 11-7, Sun 9-5)**
- I will attend at least three work days and two meetings**
- I will be kind, respectful and helpful, and will refrain from hurtful behavior
- I will supervise children and animals in my care closely and will not allow animals off-leash
- I will not hold children’s gatherings in the garden without permission from the group
- I will not give away my key, copy it, or lend it for copying
- I will not store personal items or leave unwanted material anywhere in the garden
- I will mind the bylaws, which I have read in the shed or on our website
- I will treat members' personal information and garden communications with privacy and respect (e.g. won't share or publish members' contact information or pictures without their consent; won't spam the list)
- I understand that if I violate this agreement, I may be subject to action, including reassignment of my plot, dismissal from the garden or confiscation of my key.
Every member must host 13 scheduled open hours (actual hours, not sessions) each year. You can sign up for a portion of the long Saturday slot. Please keep the gate open and the open sign displayed.
Aliquam sollicitudin tempus sagittis. Curabitur lobortis purus eget est suscipit, eget malesuada justo faucibus. Phasellus vitae augue et dui condimentum sagittis. Suspendisse pellentesque justo vitae turpis tempor, tincidunt efficitur leo feugiat. Aenean ut urna eget sapien vulputate rutrum nec nec purus. Sed id vestibulum metus, non molestie felis. Vestibulum fermentum diam elit. Etiam fringilla ante nulla, a semper mi ultrices eget. Suspendisse et malesuad