Dues help us pay for keys, hardware, plants, outreach, events, and fun stuff like the hammock. Thank you for doing your part!
$20 per adult member (not per household)
$10 per composting member
Dues are expected by May 1. New members must pay before receiving keys.
Ways to pay:
- Hand cash or checks to the treasurer at a meeting or work day, or whenever you see her. Please do not mail cash, leave it anywhere in the garden or give it to someone else and hope the treasury receives it. We cannot be responsible for your money if you do.
- Write a check to Greene Acres Community Garden and leave it in the envelope in the shed. Ask around or email firstname.lastname@example.org for our mailing address.
- Composting members: pay Kate or Matthew as detailed above when you attend compost work days.
- Paypal (as a gift) to email@example.com
- Venmo to username Greene-Acres